Back to the repairs list
Samsung Galaxy Note IIBattery
Repair in the dayBy courier
Repair in 1 weekBy Post Savebox
- Your phone runs out of battery very quickly
- Your phone charges very slowly
- Your phone won't turn on without being plugged into the wall or a USB cable
- Your phone doesn't charge or turn on
- The battery level changes randomly- Your phone turns off for no reason
There can be many reasons why your phone battery is not working properly. Firstly, it may be a software problem. Apps and updates can drain your battery too quickly. Your phone could also have a hardware problem. Maybe you exposed your phone to extremely high or low temperatures or got it wet causing the battery to die. Or it could just be that your phone is worn out and "old" after two years of loyal service and the battery has seen better days.
What we will do: We will test cycles of your battery to be sure that the problem doesn't come from the battery. In case of a different diagnosis, we will contact you by email to confirm the repair to do. At Save, you only pay for what we have to repair!
Powered by:What customers say about us
- Repaired in 20 minutes
- Quality parts & 1 year warranty
- Assistance in case of a problem