Back to the repairs list
iPhone 6Display Unit
- Your screen won't turn on
- Your screen is completely white
- There are black spots on your screen
- There are multi-coloured lines covering all or part of your screen.
- The backlight doesn't work
- The touch glass isn't responding
- You can't use touch commands on some parts of the screen
- Your touch glass is scratched
What we will do: Your phone's display unit contains two parts: the glass and the screen. If your glass is broken, we also have to replace the screen and vice versa. The new display unit will be the same manufacturer's brand or have the same performance specs.
Powered by:What customers say about us
- Repaired in 20 minutes
- Quality parts & 1 year warranty
- Assistance in case of a problem